SAA is committed to provide delegates attending the Africa Travel Week 2017 a discount offering ranging from 5 – 18% per point of sale, off its lowest published airfares on the services of SAA subject to the relevant class availability for international and regional market related airfares. This excludes all SAA code share flights as well as the domestic routes serviced by either SA Express or South African Airlink or Mango. These air fares will only be applicable for travel 14 days prior and/or after the official event dates. South African Airways looks forward to welcoming all Africa Travel Week 2017 delegates on board our flights and to offer our warm South African hospitality!
You can take advantage of this offer in one of two ways:
- Log on to the below link book your reservation and secure your SAA ticket. Simply enter the conference, Promo Code: WTM2017 to receive the discounted conference fares. http://www.flysaa.com/za/en/skinsHome.action?SKN=100126 Note: To see your discounted rate be sure to include the promo code in your search requirements. Prices will not show the discount until your flight is chosen and you click “continue”. The price will then update your SAA discount.
- Reserve your flights directly with South African Airways. Simply call your local SAA Offices, City Town Office or contact a dedicated help-line on +27 11 510 8475 (office hours: 07am – 19H00 on week days and 10H30 – 19H00 on weekends) or e-mail your request to email@example.com.
Note: Refer to the Africa Travel Week 2017 authorisation code of: SA10087 to ensure the discounted event fares.
Please note the following:
- Fare discounts will be determined by the origin of travel, flight schedule, and whether travelling Business or Economy class.
- To benefit from these discounted rates, please use the reference number: SA10087.
- Bookings can also be made through SAA Offices, City Town Offices, and Call Centre to access the discounted airfares.
- Travel must take place between: 05 April 2017 – 07 May 2017.
How to redeem your voyager miles:
If you want to become part of the Africa Travel Week 2017 in Cape Town, South Africa and you are a Voyager member, why not make use of your Voyager Miles to book your ticket now? To make a booking using your Voyager Miles please logon onto event. https://www.flysaa.com/za/en/voyagerLogin.secured using your membership number and PIN to make your way to the event.
About WTM Africa
WTM Africa is a vibrant, culturally diverse, must attend business-to-business travel and tourism event, with a diverse range of destinations and industry sectors to African and International travel professionals.
Join travel professionals from 77 countries and regions over three days in Cape Town, South Africa. WTM Africa is an international event providing a platform to showcase your products to serious buyers.
About Reed Exhibitions
Reed Exhibitions is a leading global player in the world of exhibitions and part of RELX Group, one of South Africa’s largest and most successful business events companies. Reed Exhibitions brings over 50 years of experience in developing, marketing, selling and organising exhibitions, events, conferences and meetings.
For more information, contact:
Robyn Elford – RedLip PR
+27 (0) 83 460 5751
Casey van Niekerk
+27 82 214 7582