Missed the British Airways – A year of mixed fortunes session? Not to worry, here’s an overview of all the key points from keynote speaker and Chairman & CEO of British Airways, Alex Cruz.
What was covered?
- How British Airways is becoming more agile and efficient to get ready for competition
- British Airways’ investment in products and services
Why is this a hot topic?
- British Airways have made a 4.5 billion pounds investment to deliver new products and services
- This investment is a five-year plan that affects all cabins and all passengers
What were the key points?
- British Airways is continuing to increase its network from London to all destinations around the world
- British Airways will continue to Invest in the customer experience, providing passengers with a premium airline that has choice
How do you see this topic developing over the next 12 to 18 months?
- British Airways will continue to invest in their punctuality and baggage performance, one of the major criteria for British Airways continued fantastic performance
You can watch the full session below: