We know that you don’t need too many reasons to spend a week in glorious Cape Town, but just in case WTM Africa have put together their 10 reasons why you absolutely need to attend this extraordinary three-day show in Cape Town from 19 – 21 April 2017:
- WTM Africa 2017 focuses on both inbound and outbound travel within Africa, offering attendees a comprehensive exhibition that brings together both aspects of the travel industry.
- WTM Africa 2017 takes place in Cape Town in April. Through research conducted with stakeholders within the travel sector, this is the best time in the annual buying cycle for both buyers searching for new and exciting products to offer their clients.
- Through our Buyer Insights Programme, we are able to assist exhibitors in both presenting and positioning their products to international and local buyers.
- A host of international speakers from across the globe will focus on pertinent topics and travel trends affecting the modern travel industry.
- New to WTM Africa in 2017! The Outbound Conference Theatre will invite travel agents to learn more about the international destinations that are right on our doorstep through interactive workshops.
- Speed Networking is now extended to sessions of 90 minutes each. There will be additional Speed Networking Sessions for the Outbound market and Press too.
- Attendees can enjoy a world-class diary system with the functionality to request meetings with fellow exhibitors and the ability to block out times in the diary.
- To enhance the travel trade’s knowledge of all things digital, E-Tourism Frontiers’ Damian Cook will be hosting a conference on all things digital during WTM Africa 2017.
- Local and international digital influencers will be on hand to help you learn more about how to further your marketing objectives through online platforms and partnerships.
- The world-renowned WTM Buyers’ Club will once again form a core part of WTM Africa 2017. Buyers’ Club members have purchasing power and are primarily tour operators, travel agents, wholesalers and private travel arrangers with a reputation for generating business.
Travel Professional in both the outbound and inbound tourism sectors are encouraged to join us at WTM Africa in Cape Town next year. To make sure you don’t miss out, register to attend on www.wtmafrica.com today!
About WTM Africa
WTM Africa is a vibrant, culturally diverse, must attend business-to-business travel and tourism event, with a diverse range of destinations and industry sectors to African and International travel professionals.
Join travel professionals from 77 countries and regions over three days in Cape Town, South Africa. WTM Africa is an international event providing a platform to showcase your products to serious buyers.
About Reed Exhibitions
Reed Exhibitions is a leading global player in the world of exhibitions and part of RELX Group, one of South Africa’s largest and most successful business events companies. Reed Exhibitions brings over 50 years of experience in developing, marketing, selling and organising exhibitions, events, conferences and meetings.
For more information, contact:
Dale Hickey – FOGG Agency
+27 (0) 87 808 1453
Robyn Elford – RedLip PR
+27 (0) 83 460 5751