1) Around £3 billion in travel industry deals will be signed between 5,000 exhibitors and 10,000 members of the WTM Buyers’ Club. Almost one million on-stand business meetings will take place at WTM London 2017.
2) Anyone who’s anyone in the travel industry will be in attendance. Around 51,500 participants from 182 countries and regions will attend. Established exhibitors with large stands at the event will include Italy, India and Greece and more than 60 new exhibitors have signed up to do business at this year’s WTM London.
3) The hugely popular WTM Speed Networking has been expanded across all three days of the event. All events start at 9am before the exhibition floor opens with buyers seated by region on Monday and product on Tuesday, while Wednesday session is for Digital Influencers (previously called WTM Bloggers’ Speed Networking) and is sponsored by Whalar.
4) The Travel Tech Show at WTM is the largest dedicated travel technology event in the United Kingdom. The show brings together the latest products and services in technology to the global travel industry. This year there is a focus on payment solutions.
5) There will be more than 200 speakers and 80 sessions taking place at WTM London 2017. In 2016 total attendance for the conference programme was 18,963 (10,021 unique delegates). The conference programmes includes aviation, responsible tourism, technology, gastronomy tourism and digital influencers. New programmes for this year include payment solutions and wedding and honeymoon tourism.
6) WTM London 2017 will have a host of big name speakers from both inside and outside the travel and tourism industry. Industry stalwart and pioneer Terry Jones is a keynote speaker. Jones set up Travelocity and helped grow Kayak into the business bought by Priceline for $1.8 billion.
7) WTM London has the largest recurring Media Centre in the United Kingdom, hosting more than 3,000 members of the media and offering unrivalled promotional opportunities for exhibitors.
8) Delegates attending WTM London can take advantage of discounted hotels that can be made via WTM London’s exclusive relationship with Hotel Map.
9) Discover the latest worldwide travel and tourism industry data, statistics, and trends from the leading research organisations Euromonitor International, Nielsen and Forwardkeys.
10) WTM London will conclude with the popular WTM Festivals. A number of exhibitors will host parties showcasing their culture, music, and cuisine. The festivals give everyone the opportunity to socialise after the traditional working hours in a fun and vibrant atmosphere. Don’t Miss Out.
Register now: http://london.wtm.com/en/visit/Visitor-registration/
About World Travel Market
World Travel Market (WTM) portfolio comprises five leading B2B events across four continents generating more than $7bn of industry deals. The events are;
WTM London, the leading global event for the travel industry, is the must-attend three-day exhibition for the worldwide travel and tourism industry. Around 51,500 senior travel industry professionals, government ministers and international media visit ExCeL – London every November generating around £2.8 billion of travel industry contracts. http://london.wtm.com/. Next event: 6-8 Nov 2017 – London.
International Golf Travel Market (IGTM) now in its 20th edition, is the meeting place for the global B2B golf travel community. More than 600 golf tourism suppliers join 350 pre-qualified buyers and 100 international press for four days of unmissable pre-scheduled appointments, exclusive networking opportunities and invaluable industry and trend updates. Taking place in a different destination every year, IGTM brings together 1,400 golf tourism professionals from over 65 countries. http://igtm.wtm.com/. Next event: 11-14 Dec 2017 – Cannes.
WTM Latin America now in its fifth edition attracts about 9,000 unique senior executives. The event generates US$ 370 million of new business. Taking place in Sao Paulo Brazil, this show attracts a global audience to meet and shape the direction of the travel industry. More than 7,000 unique visitors attend the event to network, negotiate and discover the latest industry news. http://latinamerica.wtm.com/. Next event: 3-5 April 2018 – Sao Paulo.
WTM Africa launched in 2014 in Cape Town, South Africa. Nearly 5,000 travel industry professionals attend Africa’s leading inbound and outbound travel and tourism market. WTM Africa delivers a proven mix of hosted buyers, media, pre-scheduled appointments, on-site networking, evening functions and invited travel trade visitors. http://africa.wtm.com/. Next event: 18-20 April 2018 – Cape Town.
Arabian Travel Market (ATM) is the leading, international travel and tourism event in the Middle East for inbound and outbound tourism professionals. ATM 2017 attracted almost 40,000 industry professionals, agreeing deals worth US$2.5bn over the four days. The 24th edition of ATM showcased over 2,500 exhibiting companies across 12 halls at Dubai World Trade Centre, making it the largest ATM in its 24-year history. www.arabiantravelmarketwtm.com Next event 22-25 April 2018 – Dubai.
About Reed Exhibitions
Reed Exhibitions is the world’s leading events business, enhancing the power of face to face through data and digital tools at over 500 events a year, in more than 30 countries, attracting more than 7m participants.
About Reed Travel Exhibitions
Reed Travel Exhibitions is the world’s leading travel and tourism event’s organiser with a growing portfolio of more than 22 international travel and tourism trade events in Europe, the Americas, Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Our events are market leaders in their sectors, whether it is global and regional leisure travel trade events, or specialist events for meetings, incentives, conference, events (MICE) industry, business travel, luxury travel, travel technology as well as golf, spa and ski travel. We have over 35 years’ experience in organising world-leading travel exhibitions.
More information, please contact:
Paul Nelson – WTM Portfolio PR Manager
T: +44 (0)20 8910 7032/ M: +44 (0)79 1955 5510
Natalia Hartmann – WTM Portfolio PR Executive
T: +44 (0)20 8439 5535/ M: +44 (0)74 0336 7331